Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2000 playlist

Oh, and if I were to make a playlist of my favorite songs of 2000 that could fit on one of those silly compact disc things, it would probably look like this:

At the Drive-In - "One-Armed Scissor"
Atom & His Package - "Shopping Spree"
The Bloodhound Gang - "The Bad Touch"
Cherry Poppin' Daddies - "God is a Spider"
Clint Mansell - "Lux Aeterna (Winter)"
Deftones - "Change (In the House of Flies)"
Eminem - "The Way I Am"
Eve 6 - "Rescue"
Goldfinger - "San Simeon"
I Voted for Kodos - "Shallow Grave"
Less Than Jake - "Gainesville Rock City"
Linkin Park - "One Step Closer"
Millencolin - "No Cigar"
MXPX - "My Life Story"
New Found Glory - "Hit or Miss"
The Offspring - "Want You Bad"
Papa Roach - "Last Resort"
A Perfect Circle - "3 Libras"
Phoenix - "Too Young"
Queens of the Stone Age - "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret"
Suicide Machines - "Sometimes I Don't Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment